BILL Forum

BILL Forum

Corrective Surgery

HOME Forum Discussion Forum Corrective Surgery

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wendy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wendy
    Keymaster

Does anyone have experience of needing corrective surgery on an amputation?

My amputation hasn’t gone quite as originally planned, so I’m looking at further surgery (not sure exactly what at present), but was just seeking any feedback from people that have had issues after an initial amputation?

I’ve left if rather open deliberately, as I feel too much details, tends to make the issues too personal, and hence of little use on the forum.

So hoping for a few experiences.  Any recommendations of consultants/surgeons that do good work, or even any people feel should be missed, would be welcomed as well?

wendy
    Keymaster

Hi Jsolman, I have just seen this so not sure how you have got on since May.
    I have had to go down the route of revision surgery and went via a plastic surgeon and it turned it very well, know quite a few amps who have also gone down this route with good results.

wendy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

It's only fair to share...Pin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someone