Welcome to Bader Information
This feature has been created to collect and provide information for amputees or individuals with limb difference. We hope that Bader Information will also provide a valuable resource for relatives and carers.
We are constantly adding to this resource so if you come across any information that you feel should be on here we’d be very grateful if you could send it on to us.
Our objectives are to:
- provide information on topics ranging from accessibility to veterans via our useful links
- enable users to find information on new technology, products and services
- help amputees and those with limb difference to feel more informed and less isolated or alone
- offer one to one chats with fellow amputees for advice or support
- provide information on obtaining equality and advise on your rights in all areas of life
- point the way to high-quality care and support when and where it’s needed
- if we can’t help, we’ll always try to point you in the direction of a person/charity/organisation better able to advise in your situation
The site is run by members of the Douglas Bader Foundation, with articles and contributions coming from a variety of sources. We welcome suggestions for inclusion in the pages so if you have information, or have learned from your own experience something that you think will benefit other amputees, then please do let us know and help us to make Bader Information a useful resource for all.
Equally feedback is useful so please contact us if you find anything that you feel shouldn’t be included on the website or that needs our attention.